International ob/gyn elective for M4

Started by obbyjobby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

obbyjobby

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an M4 going into ob/gyn and I thought it'd be fun to do an international obstetrics rotation...did anyone do this? Do ya'll know of any programs through which it can be done? Thanks 🙂
 
hi there. i did a 4th year rotation in Honduras through "Shoulder to Shoulder", which is based at the Univ. of Cinicinnatti. It was actually a general family practice rotation but there was a TON of Ob/Gyn and b/c I was going into Ob/Gyn it's what I did basically the whole time. Let me know if you have questions! it was a great experience....