International pharmD program at Nova---2011

Started by wshr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wshr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have constructed a thread for nova international pharmD program. Please join us and talk about life and study at nova. 🙂
 
Hi ,

Im also applying for 2011 intake, In international student with Bachelors degree from homeland. Did u started ur application ?
 
Hi ,

Im also applying for 2011 intake, In international student with Bachelors degree from homeland. Did u started ur application ?


I have done my bachelors in pharmacy from India and is totally unaware how I can be a pharmacist in America.... Will you please tell me the requirements like do i need to study in US and also how long will it take and whats the cost etc... anything you know just please share....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad