International PharmD program at nova southeastern 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nuzo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I thought I'd start a discussion about this. I cant seem to find anyone else who applied to do the international pharmD program. hellooooo?! lol :whistle::unsure:

Members don't see this ad.

I am thinking to apply there.
Would you mind to share your stats? Did you get interview invitation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking to apply there.
Would you mind to share your stats? Did you get interview invitation?

yeh go for it, are you doing the International pharmD, I've applied there

gpa: 3.4
gre: 300

u?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, i am applying for international pharmD
My GPA is 3.9 but GRE is 295. Did you take TOEFL?

Yes, i am applying for international pharmD
My GPA is 3.9 but GRE is 295. Did you take TOEFL?

/QUOTE]

no i didn't take the toefl. I did my degree in the UK so i didnt think i needed toefl....it may vary for you. where are you from?
I've already had my interview but i havnt heard back. I would recommend that you apply as soon as possible.

I am from India. I have taken TOEFL.
And can you tell how many days did it take for your application to get reviewed and for interview invitation?

And can you tell how many days did it take for your application to get reviewed and for interview invitation?

It took about a month.....thats why I recommend you send your application off ASAP....so you have a good chance of getting an interview at least . when are you sending your off?

I applied online today and going to send materials by mail today evening. And i am not getting ets code any where to send GRE score report. Do you remember where its on website?

And i am not getting ets code any where to send GRE score report. Do you remember where its on website?

It wasnt on the university's website , i went on the ets website to send the gre and you just put it th name of the college you want to send it to.

hey m applying to nova too.
Can we share our stuff?
did you got your interview call

hey m applying to nova too.
Can we share our stuff?
did you got your interview call

you mean me? or ashi?
have you applied already? yeh i've done my interview, just waiting to hear back

any news? have you sent off your application?

you mean me? or ashi?

Yes, i have already applied.

you mean me? or ashi?

ya m from india and have applied to the same program but my interview call haven't come
how was your tofel and gre?did it match the criteria provided on the website?

Members don't see this ad :)
you mean me? or ashi?

But i think review of my application will start in january as there will be a break soon so.

@ganesh1990 I didnt do the TOEFL, since I studied in the UK, it wasn't a necessary requirement. a for my GRE score :300 so I literally just made it.

@Ashi09 is probably right, they are going on a break soon so may not get a response till january. I havnt heard anything since my interview...

@ganesh1990 I didnt do the TOEFL, since I studied in the UK, it wasn't a necessary requirement. a for my GRE score :300 so I literally just made it.

@Ashi09 is probably right, they are going on a break soon so may not get a response till january. I havnt heard anything since my interview...
Can you tell me How many other students were there with you on the interview day?

@Ashi09 There were 8 of us. Jeff said we were the first batch to be interviewed. hopefully by january, we'll all hear something

@nuzo...m file is ready for the review but haven't got the interview call..m waiting
hw was your interview ?and what kinda question did they ask?

@nuzo pls lemme know the good time where we can interact more and exchange our thoughts

@ganesh1990 how do you know your file is in review? where did you look? I didnt even know any of that, I just got an email for my interview. I guess time difference is a problem but I respond as soon as I can

@nuzo I just called on the number provided on the website and they said your file is ready for review and interview call will come

@ganesh1990 what number was that? I called jeff jurkas on 9542621112. is that the number you used?
as for the interview, they picked on some of my low grades. then asked a couple of 'why pharmacy?'. someone got one pharmacy based question

@nuzo ya I use de same number. Jeff is Really good.
Lemme know the good time where we can actually interact. As I find too much gap.

Hi frnds,
I have also applied to international pharm d program. Did anyone get interview recently..
Thank you

@ganesh1990 still havent heard. they were on vacation till the 2nd of january so i'll probably give them a call today. how about you? any news?

did anybody heard back from jeff in last few days ? interview call or acceptance after interview ?

@nirav149 nope no news. have you heard from him? when did you apply? has anyone called?

i applied almost a month ago and got a call 2 weeks ago that all documents have been received and my file has been forwarded for review. But no news after that. I'm getting slightly worried because I thought I might get an interview call pretty soon which i haven't yet. I hope no news doesn't mean denial :cryi:

@nirav149 was it jeff that called you? I havnt heard anything since my interview. dont worry, you'll hear soon

no. i got a call from a female, i don't know her name though. do you know how many people already got admission ? i know that my cousin got it, along with 7-8 more people who were interviewed with her. or do you know how many total seats are available ?

@nirav149 last year they took about 30-35 people. when did your cousin interview?

november end. and by mid decemeber they were informed of acceptance

@nirav149 was it jeff that called you? I havnt heard anything since my interview. dont worry, you'll hear soon

Hi @nuzo, I applied in November, but still not heard from them. Could you mind sharing your experience of interview? I really appreciate that. Waiting makes me so nervous.

@meyt what are your stats ? gre - toefl - bachelor gpa ?
@nirav149 I applied in November, buy haven't heard any thing from the school yet. I didnot take toefl, my gre is 300 and I have a bachelor in pharmacy. What about you? What are your status? Did you got interview call? I'm so nervous now.

i too have bachelor in pharmacy and took old gre - 1290/1600. I am nervously waiting on interview call as well. But nuzo said that there are only 30-35 seats. I'm freaked out by that, cause that makes chances of getting into it very less as they have already given admission to quite a few students

@nirav149 hope for the best for both of us, if you hear something new, just let me know, please. And I will, too. Thanks a lot. Do you know exactly how much seat left?

Hello, I also got an interview invite for this program. Can you guys share your experience, Is it 1-1 or group interview ?

Reactions: 1 user
@8700 hi, when did you get your interview invitation? When is your interview day? Did they send it through mail/email/phone? Please let me know. I am so nervous now. Please, please, please.....

got invitation for interview...going on 20th feb...excited !!!

Hi @nirav149 when did you got your invitation? Did it come in mail/email/ phone call? Thanks. And good luck to you.

The interview invite comes in an email.

Thanks@ Ashi09. When did you receive your email? I still hear no new. When is yours? Good luck to you.

@meyt I got my interview invite through e-mail yesterday.The earliest date available is 20th Feb. Did you guys applied to any other schools ?

Nova is the only school that I applied. :(