International PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nova is the only university I want to get in. My interview is also on March 9th. I am so tensed for the waiting..... After the interview, they said we would get the final decision after 6 to 8 weeks. That means we should get news in the end of this month. Good Luck to all of us. Hope we could get good news soon.:luck:

Nova is the only university I want to get in. My interview is also on March 9th. I am so tensed for the waiting..... After the interview, they said we would get the final decision after 6 to 8 weeks. That means we should get news in the end of this month. Good Luck to all of us. Hope we could get good news soon.:luck:

hey buddy, mine was 2 on march 9th so I probably know u...may i know ur name???what time ur interview was and what did they ask u? Did they tell u abt 6-8 weeks? r u coming to Western for interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you know me, because my interview is in the morning. Don't the committee members told you they will inform you after 6 to 8 weeks? Do you know how many candidates they invited this year for the interview? I am so tensed for the waiting......

hey buddy, mine was 2 on march 9th so I probably know u...may i know ur name???what time ur interview was and what did they ask u? Did they tell u abt 6-8 weeks? r u coming to Western for interview?

I don't think you know me, because my interview is in the morning. Don't the committee members told you they will inform you after 6 to 8 weeks? Do you know how many candidates they invited this year for the interview? I am so tensed for the waiting......

ohh mine was at 12.30 pm. we were 6 people in our session and all were indian. how abt u? how many were there in ur morning time? I have no idea howmany candidates they have invited.. so do u know whether they take telephone interview for those who lives outside USA?

nova started interviewing student again,,,,,,,,,,next is on 15th april and 22nd april.....

i was interviewed on 24th of march....my friends r goin on dat dats....

have not got any calls yet from nova, does that mean they wont accept me,.. are u guys with masters or just B.pharm?

no i didnt get any call yet.........i did masters

i didnt even get interview cal too, was it a phone interview for u?

:oops:
I’m looking to buy the Morris Cody - Review for Foreign pharmacy equivalency exam (FPGEE). Please e-mail me at [email protected].
Thank you

did anybody hear anything from nova????????//

I am anxiously waiting too. Last year, Nova send out letters on about April 1st, but this year I didn't heard anything yet until now. Does anyone hear anything from nova, please let me know. Hope we all have good luck!

Hi, did anyone hear anything from nova for the international program? I don't know what happened and I am so scared. Last year, nova send out letters in about April, but this year it's already May, and I still didn't hear anything. Please let me know if someone got letters from nova international pharmD program. Thanks!

Angel05 i read thru the link you gave there is nothing that says that citizen of usa are eligible for FPGEC.... if you have anything else that support that ....please let us know thank you

I explored into this... and also called the FPGEE guys..Permanent REsidnecy is not the criteria..Sorry Kumar

Haven't got any reply yet. This is ridiculous! If NOVA guys can take pains to take the application fees, can they not even take pains to send a rejection letter??? There goes another letter to the President..

congr8s,i am seeking application for 2010 in NOVA and WESTERN,please can you give me about good application procedure and do they require course by course evalution?
thnx

Last edited:
hey ,i am seeking admission in NOVA for 2010,if u can help me for good ways to make perfect application,thnx bhai

I got a call for an interview from Nova yesterday? Does anyone receive it?

congr8s,
congr8s,i am seeking application for 2010 in NOVA and western,please can you give me about good application procedure and do they require course by course evalution?
thnx :xf: