International Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goose...Fraba

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many or how long you can do international rotations in your fourth year? I realize that this may be highlt variable from school to school, but Im just trying to get an idea.
thanks,
goose

Members don't see this ad.

It's 110% school decided...some will let you do months, others one, some will let you combine electives and research rotations others not.

www.gmrsltd.com

Dr. Brown,
holy crap Ijust looked through your website, that looks so freakin cool. I would really, really like to do some of those courses. Im just waiting for the right time (maybe next year sometime). I did my undergrad at UN-L and played Rugby for the Huskers, so Im pretty fimiliar with the Norfolk area. Actually a couple of my buddys are from there. I had to laugh though, on your website you mentioned that there are several nice resturants and siteseeing or something like that in Norfolk.......I must of been on the wrong side of town or something, so I mustve missed them :laugh: ... but worth a good chuckle!!!!
goose