International Schools and Trasncripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to the veterinary schools in Canada and the British Isles, but for the life of me I cannot find information on whether they want transcripts or GRE scores. The only one that described deadlines was PEI. For those that applied to these schools from the US what did you have to do and how did you go about it?

Members don't see this ad.

if you're confused, the simplest way to get the right info is to send them an email or call them.

i ran into the same issue when applying to murdoch. so i emailed them and they told me they didn't require my gre scores, and that i could order my transcripts and send 'em all with my application.

cheers!

I applied to the veterinary schools in Canada and the British Isles, but for the life of me I cannot find information on whether they want transcripts or GRE scores. The only one that described deadlines was PEI. For those that applied to these schools from the US what did you have to do and how did you go about it?

I thought the same thing with the GRE with Glasgow, but they don't use the GRE. I think Edinburgh accepts it though. I'm not sure if London does or not. They'll definitely want your transcripts though, and schools usually have a general admissions address of some sorts. Check the pages for each school for international students, or even just prosepective students, to see what they say. I'm not sure about Canada, I thought they were much like the U.S. in this regard.