International student looking for private loans for dent school

bum1025

2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello, I am an international student attending dental school in California. I was able to pay my tuition in full for my first year but I have to find a way to pay for my second year. I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident so I am not qualified for any government grad loans. I am looking into private loans but I just have no idea where to start. I would love to get any advice from you guys on where to start and how to go about this??

Thank you very much y'all for help!

frozenicecreamDMD

5+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
for private educational loan, you need a cosigner who is a American permanent resident /citizen with good credit score and some collateral assets.

As far as I believe, you cannot do this without a cosigner.

Reactions: 1 user
Sep 19, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello, I am an international student attending dental school in California. I was able to pay my tuition in full for my first year but I have to find a way to pay for my second year. I am not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident so I am not qualified for any government grad loans. I am looking into private loans but I just have no idea where to start. I would love to get any advice from you guys on where to start and how to go about this??

Thank you very much y'all for help!

Can you get a loan from your country of citizenship?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.