Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I am a Canadian resident and have just graduated from a biological sciences program. I am currently working in a laboratory to raise some money for future schooling.
My concern is that I want to apply to a post-bacc school next year (2013) for dental. The problem is that I messed around my undergrad and I only have a 2.5 GPA. I have also taken the DAT and plan to retake it sometime within the few months. I got a 20 AA on the DAT for reference. I know that my GPA is extremely low and my DAT score is about average for dental schools and that is why I was looking into taking a post-bacc program to increase my chances for dental school.
What would be the best post-bacc program for an international student like me? And what are my chances for admission into a post-bacc/SMP?
Thanks.
I am a Canadian resident and have just graduated from a biological sciences program. I am currently working in a laboratory to raise some money for future schooling.
My concern is that I want to apply to a post-bacc school next year (2013) for dental. The problem is that I messed around my undergrad and I only have a 2.5 GPA. I have also taken the DAT and plan to retake it sometime within the few months. I got a 20 AA on the DAT for reference. I know that my GPA is extremely low and my DAT score is about average for dental schools and that is why I was looking into taking a post-bacc program to increase my chances for dental school.
What would be the best post-bacc program for an international student like me? And what are my chances for admission into a post-bacc/SMP?
Thanks.