International Student Private Loans - DDS/DMD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

random_dude

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am an international pre-dental who just got admitted to NYU and Temple. I have around one month to take the call on which school to attend. I am in desperate need for help here, I need to take a private loan and I have a family member who is willing to be a co-signer. I just need some guidance from anyone who has gone through this path, I do not know where to start, and I do not know if there are any hidden fees of these programs.

I will be reaching out to some students there and to the financial office, I am not sure how helpful they can be, but I will appreciate any help here.