International students...financial help

Started by shanepark
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shanepark

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if there are any international students that have been accepted to pharmacy school this fall. If so, I was wondering how did you guys go about the private loan process. I know the major companies require you to have a co-signer that is a US resident or citizen so I was wondering if there is a way to get a loan w/o a co-signer for international students. Thanks in advance!!!
 
shanepark said:
I was just wondering if there are any international students that have been accepted to pharmacy school this fall. If so, I was wondering how did you guys go about the private loan process. I know the major companies require you to have a co-signer that is a US resident or citizen so I was wondering if there is a way to get a loan w/o a co-signer for international students. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello,

There is no way to get a loan without a cosigner if you are an international student.
Unless you have some relatives (US citizen) that want to cosign your loan.