Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Are there any international students out there currently pursuing or have pursued the postbac premed program in the U.S.?
I am aware that there are only a handful of such programs that accept international students, and it's even more difficult to get accepted into U.S. med schools. I have just completed my undergraduate from a well-known women's college in the U.S. with a social science background. But recently, I have been seriously considering pursuing medicine.
I'd really appreciate if I could get in touch with someone who has completed postbac premed as an international student. I'd like to know about your experience, the application process, etc. I could use your help!
Thanks in advance!
Are there any international students out there currently pursuing or have pursued the postbac premed program in the U.S.?
I am aware that there are only a handful of such programs that accept international students, and it's even more difficult to get accepted into U.S. med schools. I have just completed my undergraduate from a well-known women's college in the U.S. with a social science background. But recently, I have been seriously considering pursuing medicine.
I'd really appreciate if I could get in touch with someone who has completed postbac premed as an international student. I'd like to know about your experience, the application process, etc. I could use your help!
Thanks in advance!