Nov 14, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi guys!

I haven't seen much about international vet schools on here, so I wanted to start a thread. Is anyone applying to any international schools? If so where and what was your process? I will be applying to Edinburgh, RVCL, and anywhere else that's international (maybe USyd). I really want to go somewhere that isn't the US for school for a more unique experience!

Oct 20, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I applied to UPEI/AVC! I had my interview on the 17th of November. It is definitely one of my top choices!!

WildZoo

Illegal in all 50, Unyeetable Wolf
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Here are some threads from this year's application cycle

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

youstinatutti

2+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi guys!

I haven't seen much about international vet schools on here, so I wanted to start a thread. Is anyone applying to any international schools? If so where and what was your process? I will be applying to Edinburgh, RVCL, and anywhere else that's international (maybe USyd). I really want to go somewhere that isn't the US for school for a more unique experience!
Hi! I applied to a few international schools and was the same as you (where I don't want to be in the U.S.), so if you have any questions feel free to reach out!

officialood

Dublin 2020
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2015
Washington
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
If anyone is thinking of applying to Dublin, feel free to pm me with questions- I’m a recent Dub grad!

fawna46

2+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Do not many people apply to Royal Dick? I am kinda new to SDN but I don't see anyone saying anything about Edinburgh and I haven't heard a peep from the school themselves. I should probably just start a new thread but since the conversation's started here :)...

neocaridinadavidi

SGU c/o 2025
Nov 15, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Do not many people apply to Royal Dick? I am kinda new to SDN but I don't see anyone saying anything about Edinburgh and I haven't heard a peep from the school themselves. I should probably just start a new thread but since the conversation's started here :)...
I really wanted to apply but didn't because I believe they said they wouldn't consider applications with a GPA below 3.4. I would assume that's why they probably get less interest than some of the other schools? But I'm not sure.

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads