International Vet Schools

Started by hbarlow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hbarlow

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I haven't seen much about international vet schools on here, so I wanted to start a thread. Is anyone applying to any international schools? If so where and what was your process? I will be applying to Edinburgh, RVCL, and anywhere else that's international (maybe USyd). I really want to go somewhere that isn't the US for school for a more unique experience!
 
Here are some threads from this year's application cycle

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I haven't seen much about international vet schools on here, so I wanted to start a thread. Is anyone applying to any international schools? If so where and what was your process? I will be applying to Edinburgh, RVCL, and anywhere else that's international (maybe USyd). I really want to go somewhere that isn't the US for school for a more unique experience!
Hi! I applied to a few international schools and was the same as you (where I don't want to be in the U.S.), so if you have any questions feel free to reach out!
 
If anyone is thinking of applying to Dublin, feel free to pm me with questions- I’m a recent Dub grad!
 
Do not many people apply to Royal Dick? I am kinda new to SDN but I don't see anyone saying anything about Edinburgh and I haven't heard a peep from the school themselves. I should probably just start a new thread but since the conversation's started here 🙂...
 
Do not many people apply to Royal Dick? I am kinda new to SDN but I don't see anyone saying anything about Edinburgh and I haven't heard a peep from the school themselves. I should probably just start a new thread but since the conversation's started here 🙂...
I really wanted to apply but didn't because I believe they said they wouldn't consider applications with a GPA below 3.4. I would assume that's why they probably get less interest than some of the other schools? But I'm not sure.