International volunteernig

Started by leviathan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone aware of any volunteering opportunities for paramedics in the international scene? I'm looking to do some overseas traveling in the new year, and I want to see if I can do something worthwhile during my vacation.
 
Here is a group called Paramedics for Children that does emergency care and teaching in Honduras. I can't vouch for the program, I've never worked with them. But I contacted them a few years ago about going down there and they seemed nice (I didn't go because it didn't work with my time off.) Hope that helps.

http://www.paramedicsforchildren.com/
 
Hello,
I want to know that can this help an international student intrested in M.D program as well?