Internet Sites? Internal Resorption?

Started by 321Marie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

321Marie

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I am hoping that someone can direct me to a good, but fairly basic, internet site that provides dental info. for a lay person. Any I have found so far seem to be too basic or too technical. Any suggestions?

At my dental appt. today, the dentist said I have a couple teeth that have internal resorption. He did explain it to me, but quite honestly, I didn't quite grasp it. So I was hoping to track down a couple basic dental sites so I could do some reading up on it.

Thanks.
Marie