Internet study aides

Started by 28657
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

28657

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone -

I was just wondering if any of you use websites to help you study. Someone posted this website Medical Mnemonics on SDN a while ago, and it's actually helpful. 👍

I hope there are more study aide sites like this one! 🙂
 
This ought to be an interesting thread. I'll try and add some of this to the "important links" sticky for posterity.

When I review the scientific literature for "Journal Club", I sometimes find this site useful and a good refresher on statistical analysis. Although it discusses statistics from the point of view of sports and exercise science, it is very applicable to reviewing literature from other disciplines.

http://www.sportsci.org/resource/stats/index.html