Internship bound

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2006MD

Beda hell ker 4 Kalifonya
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on matching to a prelim IM program. I want to start reviewing/reading a comprehensive medical book to help me out once I start internship. Nothing intense (like studying for boards), just something to read 30 min a day vs 30 min a week from now till I graduate.

Any suggestions on what worked for any of you? I fear that my black cloud will lead to being on call in the ICU my 1st night. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

2006MD said:
I plan on matching to a prelim IM program. I want to start reviewing/reading a comprehensive medical book to help me out once I start internship. Nothing intense (like studying for boards), just something to read 30 min a day vs 30 min a week from now till I graduate.

Any suggestions on what worked for any of you? I fear that my black cloud will lead to being on call in the ICU my 1st night. :eek:

I'm not in internship yet, but my Washington Manual has been helpful and has all the basics for inpatient IM. Much :luck: !