Internship in Singapore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willcandude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't have Singapore citizenship. (I'm Canadian). If I graduate from a medical school in Australia, how difficult is it to do internship (postgrad year1) in Singapore?

Are there very few internship spots for international medical graduates?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have Singapore citizenship. (I'm Canadian). If I graduate from a medical school in Australia, how difficult is it to do internship (postgrad year1) in Singapore?

thanks

I have spotted your post during a search.
You should check out the Singapore Medical Council website for more details. Then go to the NUS website and send them an email asking for the internship; they will guide you from there.
If your medical school exam certificate was not listed as being recognised by the SMC, then it is pointless to send the NUS an email asking for an internship in Singapore. Yeah, we need a lot of doctors here.

thanks

You should check out the Singapore Medical Council website for more details. Then go to the NUS website and send them an email asking for the internship; they will guide you from there.
If your medical school exam certificate was not listed as being recognised by the SMC, then it is pointless to send the NUS an email asking for an internship in Singapore. Yeah, we need a lot of doctors here.

Members don't see this ad :)
How about away rotation in Singapore?? I am a 3rd yr now but hoping to do an away rotation at my 4th yr in East Asia.

How about away rotation in Singapore?? I am a 3rd yr now but hoping to do an away rotation at my 4th yr in East Asia.

Looks like Singapore is the place to be. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhLPNdjyjyg[/YOUTUBE]