Internship opportunity - Chicago, IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.

Hello fellow pre-dents!

I have spent the past year working as an intern for an amazing dentist in downtown Chicago. As I am moving on to start dental school in August, I am searching for my replacement (July start date). This internship is a fantastic opportunity for anyone taking a gap-year, or if you are a re-applicant looking to strengthen your application. The internship has also given me a much better understanding of the field, and really helped me in my interviews. You will get hands-on experience in the lab, and by assisting the doctor. You also will be exposed to many of the unique challenges of a private practice, and will know what to expect upon graduation from dental school.

Message me if you are interested in the position (cover letter and resume) or have any questions.

Thanks!
Brendan

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
awesome opportunity for applicants or reapplicants. You will be getting lots of PMs

Just wanted to bump this to the top again. Still looking to interview more candidates!