Internship

Started by Someday
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Someday

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am looking for an internship program for nursing students during summer. I am wondering if there is any good ones that you guys know.
I am thinking going to Boston or New York since I am going to a small school in a small city. (not much options) But anywhere in U.S. will be fine with me. As a matter of fact, I have no idea where I am going to stay if I go anywhere especially Boston or New York (expensive !!). I am looking for a program that I can credits for elective clinical and maybe get paid too. Is there any hospitals that offers good programs that I can learn alot? Please feel free to share your experiences even negatives too.
Thank you.