Internship!

Started by RxStudent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxStudent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey is anyone doing an internship before starting pharm school in fall to get experience? Does anyone work for Caremark?! 🙂
 
Hey is anyone doing an internship before starting pharm school in fall to get experience? Does anyone work for Caremark?! 🙂

In Oklahoma, you have to start school to have an intern license, therefore will not be able to do an internship until you start school. You might check into it. 👍
 
I am doing an internship for Caremark! I think I got really lucky! I start pharm school in fall into a 3 yr school! 🙂