Internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lissette10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have found a few internships that I am going to apply for but am interested in hearing others experiences.
Where? How long? Good/bad experiences while there? Recommendations on specific internships? Large animal internships? Advice for future interns?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking into doing an animal care internship at Farm Sanctuary next year. I've heard from people that it is very hard work but very rewarding. I'm having trouble getting small animal experience here... getting large animal experience is pretty much impossible for me, so I'm going away.