Internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reatha Shontae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a current sophomore attending Ferris State University, I was wondering do anyone have any information on any internships going on this summer that I could probably take on for extra experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am a current sophomore attending Ferris State University, I was wondering do anyone have any information on any internships going on this summer that I could probably take on for extra experience?

What kind of internship are you looking for? I know someone in Zeeland/Holland, MI that takes a few interns every year to work on her multi-species farm. PM me if you are interested. I did it for a summer and it was a good experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.humanesociety.org/about/employment/internships/intern_animal_care_blackbeauty.html

I did this internship, it changed my life. Its an unpaid position in Texas but they provide housing for you and my roommates and I were eligible for food stamps in texas for the summer since we were unpaid interns.

There are four positions available, primates, exotics (including tigers bobcats and coyotes), equine (what I did), and veterinary technician (really great if you are going to be a vet).

If you're interested in all just message me for help, otherwise follow the website instructions.

You can also visit their facebook page Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch to read their story and see the animals.

What kind of internship are you looking for? I know someone in Zeeland/Holland, MI that takes a few interns every year to work on her multi-species farm. PM me if you are interested. I did it for a summer and it was a good experience.

Can you send me info on this? Thank you :)