Interpretation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

firstgeneration

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is my scores,I am confused on the percentile rank. I think I know it but maybe I am stressed out. Please help in interpretation for better understanding. suggestions???

Scaled Score Percentile Rank
Verbal Ability: 372 13
Biology 383 26
reading 360 5
quantitative 361 4
chemistry 388 34
composite 373 8


seems pretty low....to me....
 
Here is my scores,I am confused on the percentile rank. I think I know it but maybe I am stressed out. Please help in interpretation for better understanding. suggestions???

Scaled Score Percentile Rank
Verbal Ability: 372 13
Biology 383 26
reading 360 5
quantitative 361 4
chemistry 388 34
composite 373 8


seems pretty low....to me....
It seems very low for me. You got 8% composite. You have to retake it. Before you retake, try to prepare as possible as you can. Look like you have a lot of things to do.
 
did u really get a 50 or 60 on your pcat? according to your previous posts, you did better before...😕

I went according to the Kaplan PCAT guide book with a composite score of 373 you are in the range percentile of 50% to 60%. Taking the course they give you a percentile range. That is why I had asked for more inputs.