interventional oncologists to work with?

Started by neuronc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neuronc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm a soon to be MS1 and while conducting research as an undergraduate, I developed a strong interest in oncology. I have just recently heard of interventional oncology and it seems like an extremely interesting field. I wanted to know if anyone here could recommend some interventional oncologists in the NYC area to potentially work with. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm a soon to be MS1 at Cornell. While conducting research as an undergraduate, I developed a strong interest in oncology. I have just recently heard of interventional oncology and it seems like an extremely interesting field. I wanted to know if anyone here could recommend some interventional oncologists in the NYC area to potentially work with. Thanks!

Check out the IR department at MSK.