Interventional Pain Position in Las Vegas!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwumd07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Small private practice, looking to add another interventional pain physician (or non-interventional pain physician).

I am a sole physician in an efficient and low-stress interventional pain practice in Las Vegas, NV. Practice has been growing very quickly with solid and diverse referral sources (word-of mouth, family, friends, PCPs, PTs, chiros, surgeons, physiatrists, neurologists, personal injury, worker's comp).

Looking for another interventional pain physician to join the practice, but am open to talking to non-interventional physicians who might be a good fit. Must be board-certified or board-eligible in pain medicine. Prior private practice experience not necessary, as I love to teach and would be willing to teach an optimal new graduate after fellowship.

This is a lifestyle practice, and my staff and I value work-life balance.

40 hr/week
Competitive Starting Salary Guarantee + Bonus Incentive Opportunities
Expected Partnership in Company after 2 years
Paid Time Off
ALL holidays and weekends off
NO call
Health/Dental/Vision insurances covered
NV license paid
CME allowance
Amazing clerical and clinical staff!

Las Vegas is a great place to live and work, with all the amenities of big city living in a more suburban-type city. Easy (and inexpensive) access to the best food and entertainment in the country. Growing rapidly, with over 4000 people/month moving to the city. And if you're used to lots of traffic in cities of similar size (Vegas is about 2.5 million now), traffic here is nothing by comparison.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested and would like additional information.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: