Interventional Physiatry fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohanl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone one has idea about these interventional fellowships for PM and R

1.By Bernard Portner, MD

2. By David A. Alanis, MD
Comp. Spine & Sports Med of HI

Members don't see this ad.

I mean interventional spine and pain fellowship.

Members don't see this ad :)
Paindefender...what is your specialty may I ask?

he/she /it never any genuinely constructive feedback that would be useful. guaranteed that pain defender - awful attempt albeit - is just looking to mix it up. I would use the ignore member function loblesteve talks about! Sorry paindefender - would love it if you would prove us all wrong and post something constructive.:)

he/she /it never any genuinely constructive feedback that would be useful. guaranteed that pain defender - awful attempt albeit - is just looking to mix it up. I would use the ignore member function loblesteve talks about! Sorry paindefender - would love it if you would prove us all wrong and post something constructive.:)

Just my point of view. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. You should use your ignore member function if you don't like what I write.

PDF

Why don't you keep your opinion to yourself. No one gives the slightest crap what you think about anything.
You are an adult who goes onto a medical specialty website and makes fun of a certain specialty to make himself feel better about his life and how unhappy he is. It would be difficult for anyone to be more pathetic than that.
Get a life. Get off the computer and go do something productive with your time.