Interventional Radiolgy Schools

Started by Tonkspaws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tonkspaws

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which Veterinary schools have Inventional Radiology?
I know Michigan, Tufts, and Ohio do.
 
Penn and Oregon come up on a google search. Sorry, I can't add any personal experience on the subject.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can confirm that Ohio does.
That being said, you don't really have much exposure to it as a student. Other than the fact that the procedures are done at the hospital. The IR suite is too small for students to hang out in, unfortunately, so they give us self-study work on cardio when they have their IR cases 1x/week.