Interventional spine fellowships

Started by VW DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VW DOC

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any interventional spine fellowships that accept non PMNR candidates? And are they ACGME approved?
 
Who is dr lobel? N what is Wrong with the way I typed the abbrev for physical med and rehab? No disrespect intended?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MOST DISCOURAGING, RUDE, & NON COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN!! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!! | show details Apr 11th, 2014

vitals.com

Are you saying you are not giving me pain pills? 9 other prescribers in last 12 months. Leg pain. Normal mri x2 normal emg x2. Seen 12+ physicians for this with no dx. I told her she was wasting my time and based on prescibing she had an addiction issue.