# intervied vs. # accepted?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asim419

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up guys, I've got 4 interviews at the following schools..and if anyone knows the percentages or number of people who get accepted after getting interviewed..im sure it would greatly help everyone..and me too :)
thanks,

UPitt
Boston U.
Temple U.
Case-Western

thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi asim419.

I don't know the stats you're looking for but if you've got an interview your chances are very good considering you present yourself well.
Would you mind posting your stats. I'm also hoping to get an interview at Temple.
Thanks
EcoRI

Well the numbers im lookin for is how many these schools accept versus how many they interview..basically out of those that get interviewed, how many get accepted?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Asim,

For Temple, I believe they accept about 125 out of approx. 400 or so interviewed...I am guessing the # interviewed however. They told me that about 2000 people apply each year and 1 out of 4 get an interview....

If anyone knows for Pitt and Case Western that would be great.

Asim, when do you have your pitt/ case western interviews? The ones I have so far are:

1) Temple
2) NYU
3) Case Western
4) Pittsburgh
5) U. of Maryland-yes I know, the SNIPER! AAAAH j/k

If anyone has these stats, please let me know as well. Thanks!

Originally posted by FunkDocta
Asim,

For Temple, I believe they accept about 125 out of approx. 400 or so interviewed..

Temple interviews around 800 people a year and they definatley accept more than 125. They have 125 seats, but they accept I think upto 400 people for those 125 seats. This is what people at Temple told me, especially the students who serve on the admission comittee.

DesiDentist

Hey, please, no sniper jokes... I live right in the middle of all the snipering, and as much as I'd like to deny it, I've actually been pretty scared every time I'm filling my car up with gas or I'm walking around alone at night. Don't worry about the dental school though, as its in baltimore, which is about 45 minutes from here, and seems to be out of the snipers range.

I belive once you have interviewed your chances of being accepted lies somewhere between 2/3 to 4/5. And that might be even higher for some east coast private schools since many people accepted endup attending other schools.

I'm hoping to call and arrange my interview for the 28th of October. When do you have urs Funkdocta? And did you find out any stats for Case or pittsburgh?
thanks.