Interview a Vet for class

Started by JustPaws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aren't these kind of assignments fun?


  • Total voters
    15

JustPaws

Werewolf Veterinarian
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I need to interview a vet I haven't worked for or with so I thought maybe I would see if anybody was interested. It's only 5 questions plus or minus chit chat with me. PM me if you're interested.
Required questions

1. Why did you choose your career path?

2. What activities in veterinary school best prepared you for success?

3. What would you do different as you prepared for your career?

4. Can you tell me one thing you do regularly now to keep yourself successful?

5. What advice can you give me so I can be successful as a general practice veterinarian?
 
I can answer all of those with one picture ......

download.jpeg