Interview Acceptance Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the acceptance rates after interviews for schools such as UCSF, UCLA, UOP, USC, NOVA, and any other school you guys know the numbers for? I know UOP is really high like above 90%! But I also assume other schools are a lot lower. Anyone have any info?

Members don't see this ad.

Check out PreDents.com.

PDizzle has spent a ton of time making that site easy to use and searchable, you should be able to get some insight from there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody know the acceptance rates after interviews for schools such as UCSF, UCLA, UOP, USC, NOVA, and any other school you guys know the numbers for? I know UOP is really high like above 90%! But I also assume other schools are a lot lower. Anyone have any info?

I don't have exact stats, but I've personally spoken to adcoms from UCLA, UOP, and UCSF about that. They each told me that getting an interview from their schools (especially pre-Dec) generally means that they want to accept you, and at that point will only deny you if something goes terribly wrong in your interview. Not sure about Nova or USC though...

ADEA Official Handbook pp. 32-33 should give you all the info you need.

Best of luck!