Interview Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYK33AllDay

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have 3 interviews coming up and I just wanted to know for those who have done it, any tips? I have gone through common interview questions and practicing what I would and wouldn't say. Also I know to do some research regarding the particular school I'm interviewing at. Anything else you guys would advise?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Use the search function and check out Goro's interview guides in the pre-med forums as they overlap quite a bit with dental schools.

Best advice I've ever received was to take an hour before your interview and think about who you are, what you want with your life, and how dentistry fits into that. Where do your passions lie and how could you convey that using an example? Having gone to a decent number of interviews this cycle, I've realized the most important thing is to be in the zone with who you are and what you are about. Having confidence in yourself will give you the tools to answer just about any interview question. Best of luck this cycle!