britbabe4

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys

I just got an interview for limerick and I am beyond excited as it was my favorite school....but they don't have my Mcat score until May....so if I ace interview will I be accepted or conditional accepted ? Or. Will they wait to notify me until they receive my score. If any of you have gotten a conditional score what would it be (the minimum to get accepted ) ?

asd979

7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2009
Status
Medical Student
I don't think the MCAT is the most important thing Limerick is looking for. I'm interviewing there as well and they are very big on your ability to communicate and work with others, so obviously the interview is much more important. Also, there isn't anything you can do about the MCAT score and them receiving it earlier, so there's no point in worrying about it. Just do your best on the interview and things will go from there.

britbabe4

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
thanks for reassuring me! I am so excited for the interview - i hope to see you there! I just get nervous because I would hate for my dream school to reject because I didn't do well on a standardized test.. I am hoping for a 27-28 so hopefully i at least make that on the MCAT....we shall see! fingers crossed

asd979

7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2009
Status
Medical Student
What day are you interviewing? I'm on the 2nd, and what day you get depends on your location in Canada.