Interview and School Feedback forum subsections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MacFarlane

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I know you guys are veterans in here, so, wanted to ask a question...

I just joined, and I frequently see reference made (in old threads, I guess) to an "interviews" subforum and a "school feedback" forum, I believe. I've looked for these subforums everywhere and can't seem to find them. Still exist? Any help...? 😳 ETA: I did find a similar section, but all the the 'school feedback' sections for pharmacy schools read "0", as in no ratings. Are they erased, or?

Thanks all (and get back to yer grumblings after I leave) 🙂
 
I understand, but my question was also why do all the "School Feedback" sections for pharmacy schools read 0?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah, actually that is a programming error that needs fixing. At this time it is not possible to leave feedback for pharmacy schools. I will followup with that and see if we know when that is expected to be fixed. I think the interview feedback section is good though. 👍