Interview And Silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BLACKTEXASDOC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed back in mid January and thought it went really well. Both of my interviewers personally knew the people who wrote my LOR but I have yet to back. I haven't been rejected, waitlisted or accepted. My school has about 3600 applications, they interview 120 and accept 62 per year. Im trying to figure out what is going on? I can't reach them via phone or email either. Another guy in my interview group had stellar stats and great resume and he hasn't heard back yet either. Anyone know what's going on?

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Have you accepted an offer from another program?

Maybe it didn't go as well as you thought?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in yesterday. I guess my interview did go well!!!

Congrats!!

Do you mind sharing which school you applied to/your stats? I’m from Texas too (I assume you are from your username lol), so I need some inspiration haha.

Congrats!!

Do you mind sharing which school you applied to/your stats? I’m from Texas too (I assume you are from your username lol), so I need some inspiration haha.

Applied to all Texas schools via TMDSAS and one out of state.

Stats:
GPA = less than 3.3
DAT = Less than 19
Almost completed second bachelors through informal post bacc with roughly 3.4 GPA. I did this because my undergrad gpa was really bad. Admissions were impressed by my tenacity and upward gpa trend. This has been a LONG journey for me. I graduated in 2012 and have been working like crazy to get into school since then. I was not a science major and had a 50 hour week job but I refused to give up!

Reactions: 2 users