Interview at Palm Beach this weekend...

Started by 2tran
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2tran

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at Palm Beach the weekend coming up and I just finished taking the Jan. PCAT. So does the school wait till they receive my scores to tell me if I'm accepted or not?

Also, how long does it take after an interview for the school to send you a letter of acceptance???
 
Someone else in this forum was interviewed a while back and was placed on hold status because they were waiting for her pcat scores. I just attended the interview this weekend, and they said it takes 6-8 weeks to get an acceptance/rejection letter.
 
wow...that's a long wait! Hope I did well on the PCAT then.
thanks for the info.