Interview at Penn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jewelstar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello fellow SDN :)

I have upenn interview coming up on december and it would be awesome if people who had interview at Penn could share the interview experiences :)
Also, someone mentioned how no one brought the bag to the interview and I was wondering if that is true.

Members don't see this ad.

hello fellow SDN :)

I have upenn interview coming up on december and it would be awesome if people who had interview at Penn could share the interview experiences :)
Also, someone mentioned how no one brought the bag to the interview and I was wondering if that is true.

Brought what bag?

The day was really relaxed. Maybe about 12 interviewees. 2 interviews which were each about 30 minutes. You also meet with Corky to check that your application is all finished and to turn in your headshot. The day includes a self guided tour of campus and a student-lead tour of the facilities. There's definitely nothing to worry about. Everyone there was really laid back.

Members don't see this ad :)
and im just up 24/7
(part working overtime as a result of senioritis and part looking at a countdown clock til dec1) :laugh:

What was the tone for the interviews? Tough questions? Or was it more just getting to know you better and stuff from you essays and application?

What was the tone for the interviews? Tough questions? Or was it more just getting to know you better and stuff from you essays and application?

For me it was both. One interview was more get to know you, the other was more so stuff from my application, but they were both very conversational.