Interview at U of M SPH!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SALADITO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an email asking me to interview at U of M!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!! Tell me this is good?!?!? hahaha

thanks much to all of you for your help and support.......

Members don't see this ad.

Hihi Saladito!

Yes, this is VERY good - Health Management and Policy is the ONLY department at UMich that interviews. Also, when I was there they told me they accept about 85% of those who they interview, so just do well on that and you'll probably get admitted. Be sure to know a few things when you go there - 1) Why do you want to go into public health? 2) Do you prefer management or policy and why? They will definately ask you these things. As of last week, 40 slots of their 75 have been filled, and they are still waiting on responses from another 20-25 or so.

If you want specific details as to what will happen to you during your interview day, post back or PM me and I'll be glad to tell you. Good luck!

Hihi Saladito!

Yes, this is VERY good - Health Management and Policy is the ONLY department at UMich that interviews. Also, when I was there they told me they accept about 85% of those who they interview, so just do well on that and you'll probably get admitted. Be sure to know a few things when you go there - 1) Why do you want to go into public health? 2) Do you prefer management or policy and why? They will definately ask you these things. As of last week, 40 slots of their 75 have been filled, and they are still waiting on responses from another 20-25 or so.

If you want specific details as to what will happen to you during your interview day, post back or PM me and I'll be glad to tell you. Good luck!