Interview at UDM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

windorsky

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, guys. Has anyone been interviewed at UDM yet? My interview is on the 27th, and I would like to know how it was, and the type of interview you had (group? individual?)

Members don't see this ad.

It's 2 faculty and you in a study room. Open application style. They ask questions, and you answer. As simple as that. DON'T SWEAT IT!!!! They accept >90% of the people they interview (As told by Dr. Jeffers). I interviewed there on 9/6

It's 2 faculty and you in a study room. Open application style. They ask questions, and you answer. As simple as that. DON'T SWEAT IT!!!! They accept >90% of the people they interview (As told by Dr. Jeffers). I interviewed there on 9/6
WOAH wait a minute AA 22/TS 23/PAT 26????? Well you sure is PAT Boss. might wanna also add 'DAT Boss.' Anyways, thanks for the info.
If anyone has more to say about UDM interview, please feel free to post them!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
they are pretty cool. make sure you pay attention to some of the tricky questions :)

they are pretty cool. make sure you pay attention to some of the tricky questions :)
tricky questions..? o_O oh dear.... in what aspect ?... I'm pretty good with current events and health care policies
Hope I won't be tricked by those questions!

Uh oh, what kind of tricky questions are we talking about? Lol. I interview there November 1st and am really looking forward to checking out the school!

Uh oh, what kind of tricky questions are we talking about? Lol. I interview there November 1st and am really looking forward to checking out the school!
Im interviewing There the same day. At what time is your interview ? Mine is at 10:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky questions..? o_O oh dear.... in what aspect ?... I'm pretty good with current events and health care policies
Hope I won't be tricked by those questions!
Mine was designed with questions they had written down. Three of them were ethical scenarios. There is no particular right or wrong answer to them. But some people freak out and either don't elaborate on their answers or give a non sense obviously wrong answer. So for that reason, if your interview is designed like this then think about your answers before you start talking.

Reactions: 1 user
for those who interviewed here, did you have to do a manual dexterity or writing sample?
If so would you mind sharing your experience and the task you had to complete?

Wow that is a big boost of hope accepting greater than 90% of interviewees, I have an interview nov. 21st

Reactions: 1 users