Interview at UMDNJ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sw33ts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I got 2 questions:

1. Anyone interviewing at UMDNJ on NOvember 2nd?

2. Can you get an interview without submitting your recommendations (with everything else submitted)?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there already, but I would definitely call the school to find out if they will grant the interview with an incomplete application. Even if someone was granted an interview in the past with the exact same circumstances as yours, it does not necessarily mean that it will apply to you.

Good luck, I loved the school and the faculty are awesome! :thumbup:

yeah theyt said they dont crae bout the recs like dont worry bout it also the interview is really laid back and short..like "what is ur motivation for dent." etc..it's really fast like 30 min. and ur out

Members don't see this ad :)
sw33ts,

I must reiterate, please call UMDNJ to find out this information for yourself. There is too much riding on your application to leave it to our well intentioned but irrelevant opinions.

It is getting late in the cycle and if you are still waiting for an interview like many of us, don't leave anything to chance!!

they talked to us about it they are like dont worry bout it basically they are going to accept you if they want you but before you matriculate they'll ask for it

thanks all for replying. I already have an interview at NJ. I just thought it was wierd for giving out interviews without a complete application. My friend who is in the same situation as me also got an interview at NJ. I'm hoping my recommendations are in by this month.

BTW, how long were the interviews? I checked out the interview feedback site but there's no recent posts. Thanks all.

thanks all for replying. I already have an interview at NJ. I just thought it was wierd for giving out interviews without a complete application. My friend who is in the same situation as me also got an interview at NJ. I'm hoping my recommendations are in by this month.

BTW, how long were the interviews? I checked out the interview feedback site but there's no recent posts. Thanks all.

I think the day ended around 2pm and the interview itself lasted about an hour. Good luck! They're very enthusiastic about their program and will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Hi,
I have also applied to UMDNJ.and as u r done with the interview at UMDNJ, I wanted to ask
1) what do they ask in interview
2) bench test?
3) how long they take to send the interview call after submiting application ?
4) what are yr stats?

I interviewed there already, but I would definitely call the school to find out if they will grant the interview with an incomplete application. Even if someone was granted an interview in the past with the exact same circumstances as yours, it does not necessarily mean that it will apply to you.

Good luck, I loved the school and the faculty are awesome! :thumbup:

Hi,
I have also applied to UMDNJ.and as u r done with the interview at UMDNJ, I wanted to ask
1) what do they ask in interview
2) bench test?
3) how long they take to send the interview call after submiting application ?
4) what are yr stats?
I think the day ended around 2pm and the interview itself lasted about an hour. Good luck! They're very enthusiastic about their program and will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible.