Interview at UNLV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predental 24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview for UNLV for dec 11th, does getting an interview mean that your chances of getting in are really high? What type of questions do they ask? Can someone please help?

Members don't see this ad.

I would guess getting any interview means they are highly interested in you! If u do a little search there is a forum that has all the schools and their chances of getting in after interview...
There is also a website for all of the schools and kinds of questions they would ask....

http://more.studentdoctor.net/schoollist.php?type=3

Juss take a little time and do your research and you will find many of your questions ;)

Congrats on your interview by the way!

I would guess getting any interview means they are highly interested in you! If u do a little search there is a forum that has all the schools and their chances of getting in after interview...
There is also a website for all of the schools and kinds of questions they would ask....

http://more.studentdoctor.net/schoollist.php?type=3

Juss take a little time and do your research and you will find many of your questions ;)

Congrats on your interview by the way!

HEY... I really want to find that threat in which it has all the schools and their chances of getting in after an interview... Where is it? does anyone know???

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the help based on my search it doesn't look too great for me especially since I am out of state. I guess I really need to do amazing in the interview.

Thanks for the help based on my search it doesn't look too great for me especially since I am out of state. I guess I really need to do amazing in the interview.

Dont worry, just be yourself and you should be fine. Just make sure you go over everything about yourself so you're ready to answer any question... gl

I just got an interview for UNLV for dec 11th, does getting an interview mean that your chances of getting in are really high? What type of questions do they ask? Can someone please help?

I'm interviewing there on Dec. 4.....from what I have heard from my friends it's a pretty layed back interview.

UNLV is a great school but they take mostly instate so i wouldnt get my hopes up too high if i were you. They use a formula which has been posted on SDN for a while do a search and you'll find it. If your out of state you have to score between 55-60 to be competitive and since your gonna interview after december 1st i think its probably gonna have to be more around 60. Gluck :thumbup:

they messed up my application and then gave me a super late interview (in late jan).

is it even worth it to go?