Interview at VCU - Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieBaby848

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finally got a call today about coming to an interview March 10th at VCU. I'm so excited. Anyone who has had an interview there I'd appreciate any feedback about the interview. What was it like? What kind of things should I ask them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Katie! I'll see you there on March 10th... ahhh so nervous already. I'm Anny btw. People are telling me to look at the interview feedback forum, its supposed to be just like that.

Hey. I interviewed there in October and got accepted the following week (early decision). The interviews are chill. Everyone is nice and welcoming. The interviews are more of a "conversation get to know you" type. I would come prepare with questions. So dont be nervous. If you have any more questions just let me know. And Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Katie! I'll see you there on March 10th... ahhh so nervous already. I'm Anny btw. People are telling me to look at the interview feedback forum, its supposed to be just like that.

Ok thanks so much for the advice. Good luck to you at your interview. Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet you that day.

Hey. I interviewed there in October and got accepted the following week (early decision). The interviews are chill. Everyone is nice and welcoming. The interviews are more of a "conversation get to know you" type. I would come prepare with questions. So dont be nervous. If you have any more questions just let me know. And Good Luck!

Congratulations on being accepted and thanks for the advice. I had a friend who interviewed in October and she got accepted also. What did you think the hardest question was?

Countdown begins: 19 hours...haha I'm pretty nervous since I only applied to two schools and I really want to get into VCU so I can stay in-state. I hope I'm scheduled to have my interviews first so I can relax a bit for the rest of the afternoon. :)