Interview at WORCESTER MCPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you bring with you to the interview? any briefcase?

Members don't see this ad.

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
What do you bring with you to the interview? any briefcase?

I took a leather notepad portfolio I purchased at Rite-Aid for about $20 to all of my interviews, including MCPHS. I used it to hold my ID, interview invite letter, copies of my CV, questions I wanted to ask my interview, and responses I had written for possible questions they would ask me (which I would study while waiting for the interview).

DrugDealer said:
I took a leather notepad portfolio I purchased at Rite-Aid for about $20 to all of my interviews, including MCPHS. I used it to hold my ID, interview invite letter, copies of my CV, questions I wanted to ask my interview, and responses I had written for possible questions they would ask me (which I would study while waiting for the interview).

What is CV mean?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey worcesterphoboy,

When did you receive your interview invite from MCPHS? I was just wondering they told me that my application would go in front of the review board last week and I was just wondering when your interview is and if I will hear anything soon. Thanks in advance! :)