• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

lifeofpaula

D1 @ UMich
Aug 25, 2018
Status
Dental Student
Is it appropriate to wear a dark gray skirt suit?

Last edited:
About the Ads

mvenus929

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
just thought that navy blue and black were more appropriate so just needed confirmation. Thank you for your help!
I had a dark gray with white speckles for my suit color. And I paired it with a bright colored shirt.

My other suit is a lighter gray in a fine plaid pattern.

I think most people prefer to see candidates in something other than black.

twentyone

7+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2010
Status
Attending Physician
Just wear something dressy! I had a flowered wrap skirt with a blazer for med school, mint green skirt suit for residency (didn't interview for fellowship) and had grey and camel pants suits for jobs.

Reactions: lifeofpaula

lifeofpaula

D1 @ UMich
Aug 25, 2018
Status
Dental Student
Just wear something dressy! I had a flowered wrap skirt with a blazer for med school, mint green skirt suit for residency (didn't interview for fellowship) and had grey and camel pants suits for jobs.
sounds cute! Thank you for your help! I ended up wearing the skirt suit and felt comfortable and professional :)

About the Ads