Interview attire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmcharm22

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a pharmacy school interview on October 5th for Ferris State University and I was wondering what would be good attire for females? I read that navy/gray is a good choice but just wanted more input. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Business professional.. If you want to get creative, wear colors that match the school and definitely research the school before you go - ask questions about the school that can’t be answered on their website..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I have a pharmacy school interview on October 5th for Ferris State University and I was wondering what would be good attire for females? I read that navy/gray is a good choice but just wanted more input. Thanks!

I had my interview last week at another school and everyone had on a suit. The ladies had on pants or knee length skirts, nice professional shirt and jacket to go w pants/skirt. Some wore heels but most wore flats since we were there for 8 hours and walked around the campus. Even though this was in Arizona at 100 degrees everyone was dressed in a full suit. Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview last week at another school and everyone had on a suit. The ladies had on pants or knee length skirts, nice professional shirt and jacket to go w pants/skirt. Some wore heels but most wore flats since we were there for 8 hours and walked around the campus. Even though this was in Arizona at 100 degrees everyone was dressed in a full suit. Hope that helps.
Be sure to bring your Prada bag and wear as much bling as possible, so that the administration can instantly tell that you are definitely eligible to take out $200k+ in student loans and/or can foot the hefty tuition bill yourself.

Do not wear heels. As a pharmacist, you're not going to be wearing heels. Show them you make good decisions as you may be on your feet a lot if they do tours or even just walking from one place to another. Sure, some may, but they'll regret it and your feet wont' hurt.

My interview is next week. I'm wearing a black pants suit, a pale pink dress shirt underneath, business professional (but really comfortable) black shoes. I've also heard Navy or Gray can be appropriate, but opted for black.

Thank you! I decided to go with a navy pants suit with navy flats, hope your interview went well!