Interview Attire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optometry12345

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!
I'm gearing up for interviews and am looking for some perspective on dress for interviews! I want to do a suit but also want to stand out from the crowd. What stores have people used in the past? Suggestions on shoes for girls?
Thanks!
 
Hey! I got most of my stuff from Express or Ann Taylor. I’m planning on wearing a suit (with pants, I couldn’t find a good skirt) and flats since most of the interviews seem to include a tour of some sort. Just get a nice colored shirt to go under your jacket to kinda stand out