Interview Attire

Started by kora@123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kora@123

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview soon, and I have mixed feelings about this suit. I feel that it is a professional print and color, but i am afraid that it is too much for a med school interview. I have another dark grey suit I can wear instead.

Can anyone offer their thoughts/opinions or expertise and let me know if this is appropriate or not.
Thanks in advance!
Adjustments.JPG
 
There is a good thread for interview attire in the pre-allo section for future reference. @gyngyn, @wysdoc, @DokterMom can offer some guidance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My advice to this; if YOU are on the borderline, then don't wear it. Simple as that.

If you feel like maybe it could be too much, then chances are at least one interviewer, student-doctor, or ANY one other individual you interact with on interview day COULD as well.
 
It's a great suit for a marketing executive to wear to a client meeting, but NOT the right suit for your medical school initerview.

You'll want something plainer and more serious for that --
 
Status
Not open for further replies.