Interview attire

Started by tompharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tompharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3 button navy blue suit with pinstripes. Do you guys think that the stripes would be over the top for this type of interview? I was told that I should be as conservative looking as possible. However, It fits really nicely on me and I really don't have 300 dollars to spend on a new one.
 
I have a 3 button navy blue suit with pinstripes. Do you guys think that the stripes would be over the top for this type of interview? I was told that I should be as conservative looking as possible. However, It fits really nicely on me and I really don't have 300 dollars to spend on a new one.

I typically think pinstripes are fine. Are they thin pinstripes?
 
image230.jpg


It looks like that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
looks sharp. people! don't be afraid of what you wear. as long as you're not wearing an ivory colored suit or a bright pink shirt ...i think being a little adventurous is good 🙂

if you want to stand out, I heard USC likes people who stands out, hey why not wear a bright pink shirt?
 
Ummm.. I don't know that this is what is meant by standing out... 🙂

If you want to standout, wear a 3-piece suit with a cane, pimp smack you b*tch lol JK. I don't know, wear a nice tie and a tight suit that'll make you look fit.