Interview briefcase question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fahimaz7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bring one or not? That is the question at hand.

2nd question is white or blue shirt w/ a black suit.

Scott

Members don't see this ad.

The general consensus is No.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm thinking of bringing a portfolio....Either shirt should be fine.
:luck:

Bring one or not? That is the question at hand.

2nd question is white or blue shirt w/ a black suit.

Scott

I'm thinking of bringing a portfolio....Either shirt should be fine.
:luck:

Agreed. There will probably be many more in white shirts than blue. However, I have heard that black and blue combos are not the best for men's wear (i'm not really a fashion person, just what I have heard). Maybe a different color?

won't most schools give us a folder to store handouts in? if so, i ain't bringin crap. maybe a pen...

won't most schools give us a folder to store handouts in? if so, i ain't bringin crap. maybe a pen...

That is an excellent question. Although it might be nice to have a copy of your resume, amcas app to review, and something to take notes on just in case. I am leaning towards a small portfolio but am undecided.

That is an excellent question. Although it might be nice to have a copy of your resume, amcas app to review, and something to take notes on just in case. I am leaning towards a small portfolio but am undecided.

true that.. folder it is.. i just looked up leather portfolio's and god damn they're expensive. if anyone can find me a cheap one that would be awesome :thumbup:

I would bring an assistant to manage your things. Perhaps a small child as not to be too intrusive...

True, just make sure he doesnt have a pair of scissors. Doesn't look good if your assistant pokes someone's eye out while you're interviewing. And we all know how unreliable little kids are when it comes to standing still for 8+ hours