interview call at tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whole

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i have been invited for interview at university of tenneesse on april 4
pls i would love to know if any other person has been called for interview and if anyone knows of anyone that has ever been accepted in this school
and also how is the school
is it a school worth going to for advanced standing program
would appreciate any input at all even if its grapevine
thanx

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
congratulations on your interview
I have no idea of anyone who has got a call from tennessee..
could you please post your stats?
they dont have a specific advanced standing program do they?
are you from tennessee?
ksr

hi
i have been invited for interview at university of tenneesse on april 4
pls i would love to know if any other person has been called for interview and if anyone knows of anyone that has ever been accepted in this school
and also how is the school
is it a school worth going to for advanced standing program
would appreciate any input at all even if its grapevine
thanx

Tennessee will give you a 3 year adv standing program. It is a good program, with lots of clinical experience. If you are In-State, its very good because it would be so cheap.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
thanx jaybe for your reply
i recently got accepted at nyu
after much thought, i have decided to cancel the interview at tennessee
thanx again

they dont have a specific program
its a spaced based program
im not from tennessee

the message below was sent as a private message to me from someone who is presently enrolled at tennessee
his/her user name is khyde

khyde

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by whole
hi
i was searching thru sdn and saw that you were interviewed at tennessee
i have an interview coming up there in april and would appreciate any help you can give me
how was the interview and did they offer you a position
also do you know anyone who has been offered a position there
pls reply
thanx so much

khyde's reply

Hi,i read your e-mail but was quite busy with school and home that I just didnot have time.I am sorry.but I just read your message that you have already accepted the offer from NYU so the information I would have given you would be a waste. But let me congratulate you for your acceptance and also tell you that I am currently enrolled in university of TN dental school.yes it is a space based program and has been really good and hectic.you get to study in the 2 nd yr but the 3rd and 4th yrs are mostly clinical and you learn everthing which you might have missed in your school back at home. people are friendly ,helpful[southern hospitality !!!! ] .well if you still think that you or anyone else are interested in UT contact me through SDN.I will definitely try my best to help .I am still sorry that I was not able to write to you at the proper time. You can put this message on the SDN Forums so any one else who would like to learn about UT can contact me.
Best of luck.
Bye

Hi,
I am from TN and was trying to apply to UT but was told that UT only accepts International students with citizenship or green card. I am here on F1 visa and not sure if I could apply. If you have any information about it pls let me know. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

hey guys.. temme wat score for part 1 is aaceptable for tennesse.........

tennessee accepts ONLY green card holders or citizens
you need parts 1 and 2
i am not aware if they have a minimum score for part one